Benefits to Members
JNET has 12 chapters (and growing!) that meet across Southern California, affording members many opportunities to network with other Jews interested in doing business together. Beyond the supportive atmosphere and friends you’ll make, here are some of the many benefits of JNET membership.
Promote your business at meetings, and get to know other business owners whose services and products could benefit you.
• Give a 10-minute presentation at two chapter meetings each year
• Present a 30-second introduction at every chapter meeting
• Benefit from JNET’s large membership network by attending other chapter meetings across Southern California, where members can also give a 30-second introduction and meet members interested in doing business together
• List your business in the JNET Membership Directory, published on JNET’s website
Mixers and Gatherings
Get to know members in a variety of informal social mixers and supportive gatherings
• Attend two annual all-member mixers
• Representing the Jewish concept of a troicha, share your business and learn about others’ businesses in small, supportive gatherings through JConnect (JNET Connect special gift certificates?)
Supportive Online Networks
• Needs and Opportunities - add language
• LinkedIn Group - add language
Mission, Membership, and Meetings
• JNET creates many collaborative contexts to facilitate Jewish networking. Meeting within temples provides a familiar and supportive community setting for members to network and share.
• JNET membership is diverse, with many talents and skills. Learn about other great business resources and professionals who can support your business.
• Beyond direct networking opportunities to share with members, meetings offer tips and insights for promoting your business, as well as many creative networking formats, such as Game Show Night and networking’s version of Speed Dating.